Faqs, caveats, afterthoughts, in no particular order.
- I know I should really write more about matters phonological in order to justify my tagline. I keep promising myself this will happen; then I have pity on my readers and abstain.
- The blogroll lists people who I know in real life and a handful of other sites I find interesting. Allow me to state for the record that I’m no more likely to become a Roaming Catholic than a Secular Humanist or Atheist, and linking my friends of such persuasions is no indicator of how much I endorse their beliefs. (For what I really think, see the Westminster Confession and associated catechisms.)
- The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has no relation to the Rt Hon the Rev Dr Ian RK Paisley’s Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster. Nor do we like the Orange Order very much. See also here.
- I don’t, incidentally, have a counter installed on this blog to track who visits. WordPress provides me with the number of hits per day, and I don’t collect any further information about where visitors have come from, how long they spend here, etc.
- Since I haven’t yet had any serious problems with people abusing the system, I don’t mind saying that if you want to leave a comment without providing your email address, you can make something up in the box that asks for your email, and the comment will still get through. As long as it’s a decent contribution, your anonymity doesn’t bother me.